About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

***UPDATE***

After lunch I went back to Starbucks...and thank goodness my car started. It is still acting funny, but I got it moved to the hospital. Hopefully we can take it to have it looked at tomorrow or Thursday and it won't cost me too much money to have it fixed. I am so thankful that it is no longer sitting in the drive through at Starbucks!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mullen said...

That was so sweet of those starbucks workers!! I know you were probably frustrated to no end!!
You and your car will be in my prayers, I know how hard you've been working...at work, school and being a mommy...you totally dont deserve a cranky car!!
love ya chicky!!