About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, January 7, 2008

Alexa's Mama is in Hawaii - day seven

We had a great night last night and the little nannerbug awoke in a good mood this morning! She only wanted a sip of milk but was ready for her oatmeal. We even got out of the house early and MiMi was at work before 8 o'clock.
Aunt Sylvia surprised us by inviting us for supper tonight which turned out to be great because MiMi had her first Bernina Mastery class tonight! What fun! I learned how to use the walking foot, got to practice a little free hand quilting with the Bernina Stitch Regulator and appliqued using some different decorative stitches! There's lots to practice before the next class on the first Monday night in February.

I also got some more Christmas fabrics to make a few more quilt squares so I can start putting together a Christmas quilt from the squares I bought during the Quilt Shop Hop Jodi & I participated in during July of 2006.

While MiMi was at her class Alexa stayed with Pop and Uncle Jerry came over to help out. Mama called to talk to Alexa and tell her good night before her bedtime and MiMi got home just in time to tuck her in!

Only one more night Lexapie and Mama will be on her way back from Hawaii! I can't wait to see how excited Alexa is to see her Mama on Wednesday!

We love you, Mama!

Alexa, MiMi & Pop

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I know one thing for sure...her mama will be super excited to see her on Wednesday!! I can't wait!! Love you all!