About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2007

There is a hole in my checkbook

I am happy to report that my root canal went much better than expected! I didn't feel a thing...in fact I almost fell asleep while he was doing it. LOL! Anyway, thank you for all of your prayers; I know they helped make the process less painful. My checkbook is now in recovery, I think for the most part it's still in shock! :) I am so thankful that God has blessed me so much, and that I was able to pay for the procedure without any trouble. I certainly could've found many other uses for that money, but I'm glad I had it. It could've been so much worse! What a blessing, it wasn't painful, and now it's over!

Sometimes it's hard to keep things in perspective, but in the scheme of things this was so minor compared to the problems other people have. I am so thankful for all of the blessings God has given me; I know I don't say that enough!

No comments: