About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Official

Last night I was looking at Alexa's mouth, and you can definitely see both of her top front teeth coming in. The right one has actually broken through her gum, but the left one hasn't yet. I would post a picture except it's impossible to get her to show them to you. I had to hold her mouth open last night so mama could look. LOL! Any other time she will open her mouth so wide, but if I want to look at her teeth then she shuts it! I hope they hurry up and come in, she's been kind of under the weather and irritable because of it. I'm excited though, and I will post a picture when they come through a bit more and you can really see them!!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

No comments: