About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2007

My New Toy!!!

For a while now I have been wanting a new digital camera. I looked at several online, and I thought I had one picked out. It was an HP with a 3.6" touch screen. Today we went to Best Buy to look at it because it was on a really good sale, I was slightly less than impressed. The touch screen didn't seem to work very well, and it only had 8 megapixels. So...then we started looking at the Fujifilm FinePix F50 with 12 megapixels and face detection. After careful consideration we decided to give it a shot, so here is a pic of my new toy!!


I have already taken some really cute pictures of Alexa with it that I will post tomorrow. Hope the weekend is going well for everyone!

No comments: