About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's Over Already??

Well, once again the weekend is over. It is always too short. We had a very productive weekend...we got lots of cleaning done on Saturday, and went to the park yesterday. Alexa had a great time. Here are some pictures from our trip and a few others. I hope everyone had a great weekend...a happy Monday today...have a great week!

Alexa playing peek-a-boo with mommy

Mommy helping Alexa on the slide

Alexa having fun on the slide


She loved the park!!

Alexa going into the tube...

Alexa coming out the other end!!

Alexa and Mimi feeding the fish!!

Alexa and mommy by the fish ponds

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are darling. She is so precious. It looks like you guys had a great time at the park. I can't wait to take Perrin to the park.
P.S. Tell your momma she looks so young and pretty in that picture.

Autumn said...

Thanks!! We did have a great time, and I'm looking forward to many more trips in the future. I have to say I love the baby stage, but this stage is so much fun!! Last time we took her she couldn't do anything but swing! He will be there before you know it! Hope you all are doing well, glad you had a great vacation and are back safely.

I will...I know she will appreciate it!

Meredith said...

I totally agree. Very, very pretty pic of Mimi.