About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

So Exciting!!

We had a great time at the party on Saturday...sorry I haven't gotten any pictures posted yet. I gave my SD card to Jodi so she could download all of my pics to her computer and it took too long so I had to leave it.

They were both so cute playing in their cakes, it was so funny! It was almost like they didn't know what to do with it...or maybe they were just scared to tear it apart because we don't let them do that normally. Great fun was had by all, our cousin's children came and they had a great time playing with all of the toys. They both got some nice stuff...lots of noise makers! My dad absolutely hates the little driver toy we got for Alexa...she presses one button over and over. He said "it sounds like a broken record" LOL! :) I think we are going to exchange it for something else that isn't quite as irritating!

We really had a great weekend all around! We spent Friday night at One Scrappy Chick, and we all got a lot done. Steph, Mere, and Jackie, it was great getting to spend some time with you all...hopefully we can do it again sometime soon! Jodi, don't think I'm leaving you out...I had a great time with you too, and hopefully it won't be a one time thing! Lindsey I will post my newest spread for you ASAP!! I can't wait to get some pictures of the birthday party printed so I can work on it next weekend. Danna talked about having another all day crop on Saturday, so if she does that then I won't go on Friday night. I hope I have the pictures by then, I just can't do a spread without the pictures there! I have plans for some other cute spreads...we are going to take the babies to a pumpkin patch and get pictures of them picking out a pumpkin, so that should be cute...especially with the pumpkin cutouts from the cricut. Then I'm also going to try and take Alexa to the park one day this week and get some pictures of her on the slide and stuff like that. It's funny...all of my ideas about pictures now revolve around what kind of cute scrapbook spread it will make. LOL!

Saturday we had the party and all was well there. Then yesterday we went to church and then rested...I took a much needed nap! :) I was supposed to go to Jodi's to play with the cricut, but I was just too tired. I hope I get to go over for a while tonight and play.

Alexa had her 1 year check up today...and she had to get 4 shots. :( She was such a big girl! She didn't cry when they stuck her finger, and then she only cried for a minute while the girl was giving her the shots...as soon as she finished she quit crying. It still made me sad though! I just love her so much and hate to see her in pain. I know Jodi feels the same way about Walker's appointment on Wednesday. She was 19lbs 3oz and was 29 inches long. It's crazy to think of how much she has grown. She as 7lbs 1oz and 20 inches when she was born. They grow up too fast!

On a brighter note...I won Meredith's contest!! Thanks Keith for pulling my name out of the hat! :) Thank you also to Meredith for having the contest in the first place. I can't wait to see my goodies!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope you have a great week! I'll try to post some pics as soon as possible.

No comments: