About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2007

We're just getting started...

So, three weeks from today our sweet baby girl will be one year old...I know, I can't believe it either! We are working hard to enjoy every minute of her life, and our life with her while trying to make sure she doesn't end up completely spoiled! :) Life is wonderful just being a mother! I never knew I would love it this much, but all of the hard times don't even compare to the wonderful moments we share as a family!

As we approach the one year mark, we are taking a few moments to reflect on the past year, and a few more moments to look forward to our future together as a family. Thank you for sharing in this time with us, and I will keep you updated on our journey to her birthday!!

No comments: