About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Happy Birthday ALEXA!!

Today is my sweet Alexa's first birthday!! Isn't that exciting? We woke her up with a wonderful rendition of Happy Birthday, and she loved it! She is taking a little nap now, and then we are headed to Jodi's house for the party. I can't wait to see them both covered in cake! :) I will try to post some pics later of the event. It's been a great year, and I'm looking forward to celebrating it and starting a new one! Happy Birthday Alexa Lynn, mommy and daddy love you so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you guys had a wonderful time at the birthdays. Can't wait to see some pictures.