About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prayer Request

Hello all...just a quick post to say please pray for Alexa. As indicated in my entry from Friday, she was sent home from daycare with a fever. She seemed to be fine otherwise so we decided to monitor her over the weekend because we thought she was teething. Well, her fever broke on Sunday and never returned so we assumed everything was fine. She did still seem to be a bit wobbly, but nothing serious. Monday night she started developing a rash, and yesterday at daycare it escalated, so she has an appointment with her doctor today, and hopefully we will have an answer after that. Her appointment is at 12, so just send up a quick prayer for her. She is a trooper as always! I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

The Dales said...

I will pray for her and the doctors visit today. Doctors visits wear me out and Perrin also! Good luck!