About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2008

So FUNNY!

Ok, I have to tell you guys something funny that Alexa did last night. After her bath she was playing in her kitchen and I kept trying to get her to come over to me so we could start our goodnight routine. Well, I would say 'Alexa it's time for bed'...'Alexa can you come get Mommy'..."Alexa Lynn, you need to come here'...and on and on the story goes. Clearly she was not listening to Mommy...so after a few minutes I walked over to her kitchen. She started giggling as I got there and tried to run away from me like she always does. I snatched her up and gave her a kiss and said 'Alexa did you hear Mommy talking to you' she exageratedly shakes her head yes, 'were you ignoring Mommy' and she does it again. I had to turn my head to keep her from seeing me laugh. It was absolutely hysterical because she was dead serious! We then discussed that it wasn't nice to ignore Mommy and she said she understood and that she would not ignore me anymore. Now we all know that is a long shot...LOL...but it was still really sweet at the end. I am sure this will be the beginning of many heart to heart we have...she is so funny!

3 comments:

Inka said...

oooh, so sweet. :)

Mimi said...

I actually thought she said "uh-huh" when you asked if she was ignoring you....I had to laugh too! But must admit it won't be so funny in the future :(

Kristen =) said...

Kids are darn adorable!