About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Look what I'm getting!

I just ordered these from Inka! I can't wait to get them along with my silhouette! She is having a contest on her blog, you should head over there and check it out! She has added some really cute new stuff to her Etsy! Love my earrings Inka, thanks!

3 comments:

Inka said...

thanks again autumn. :)
i´ll post your things tomorrow!!
hope they arrive soon.
hugs, inka

Leigh-Ann said...

good call stems!! they're so cute!! :)

Kristen =) said...

Adorable!