About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Know what hurts...

...hot cream cheese on the roof of your mouth!

This thought keeps coming into my mind today every time my tongue touches the raw spot on the roof of my mouth. I fried wontons last night, and they were super yummy...but the first one I ate was rather hot. The first bite wasn't bad b/c it was the outside, but the inside was AWFUL...ouch! So, just in case you weren't aware of this fact, now you are!

Yes I know you are thinking I'm a NUT! :)

No comments: