About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Favorite Friday

In an effort to blog more I have instituted Favorite Friday. This is a tool to help me reflect on my week and pick my favorite event. I encourage you to spend a few minutes thinking about your week and what made this week special...

My favorite event of the week was last night! We went to a Brazilian restaurant for my
bro-in-law's birthday, and it was FANTASTIC! Rio is traditional Brazilian cuisine where they serve the meat directly to your table based on what you want to try. They come around with different options and you can get a little taste of whatever you like...then when it comes around again you get more. When the table has had their fill you simply turn your card over and the server simply bypasses your table. After dinner (because we needed to eat some more) we headed down the street to Spill the Beans for some delicious ice cream! That also meant a chance to walk around the West End. Here are a few pics of the night...

Alexa loved playing in the fountains, and she even got to throw a few pennies in

Alexa and Pop on the bridge looking at the rocks and rapids below

Being silly with uncle Josh

Love my girl!!

Now that I've shared my favorite event of the week, what was yours? Post about it on your blog and link up here!

No comments: