About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Struggle...

As I sit here during the quietest hour in my house I am reminded of the biggest struggle I face. Ok, maybe not the biggest...but certainly a large one that bothers me. For a long time I did my quiet time at night before I went to bed. Seemed like a great way to end the day, spending time alone with God. Some time ago I felt like I needed to move my qt to the morning so I would start my day off right. So I started getting up at 5:30 and taking a shower (to wake my sleepy self up) and then I did my qt. This worked for a little while, but the mornings that I didn't make it I would simply return to my former habit of doing it at night.

A couple of weeks ago I fell off the wagon...it always seems to start on the weekends because my routine is different, less structured. I have yet to get back into it, and it is making me crazy. I am starting tonight, and planning on continuing tomorrow morning, but I just wanted to share my struggle here and ask how the rest of you make sure you spend time in the word on a daily basis. I'm hoping that by revealing this struggle to all of you that not only will you pray for me, you will also hold me accountable!

Ok, as promised I'm signing off now and jumping in feet first!

No comments: