About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Favorite Friday!

In order to increase my blogging efforts I have decided to institute Favorite Friday. This will be the day I reflect on my week and decide what my favorite part was. Maybe if I get in the habit I will blog more and then my posts won't be quite so long! I'm sure you would all appreciate that.

My favorite event of the week was spending some girl time w/ my friend Katie Monday night. It's not very often that I get to run around the mall shopping with one of my girls, so that was a special treat! Can't wait to see what makes my fave next week!

Now I've shared my favorite event of the week...what is yours? Post about your fave of the week and link up here!

No comments: