About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sleepover

Last Saturday night after dinner I made the decision to call Jodi and ask if Walker could spend the night with us. This was Alexa's first sleepover at our house. I didn't think they were EVER going to go to sleep! I think I quit hearing the giggles somewhere around 11pm, and I went to bed then. They were so cute playing together.





2 comments:

Meredith said...

What sweet, precious pictures and memories!

Inka said...

cute sleepover. they must have had a fun time together! :)