About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Childless

Where has my child gone? Tonight makes night number 3 that Alexa is away from home, and I miss her terribly! Monday is her normal night with Mimi and Pop, and last night she was with her daddy. Tonight I am having dinner with some friends to celebrate a birthday so Alexa is spending another night with Mimi and Pop. 3 nights away from home is just too much if you ask me, but dinner at 8 is a bit late for a 2 year old.

I always enjoy some me time...but to be perfectly honest, I'm ready for Alexa to come home!

We have another full weekend planned and I can't wait. Friday night we are having dinner with some new friends from NewSpring and Alexa is going to get to play with Peyton for the first time. Then Saturday we have some shopping and pool time planned, and Sunday brings our favorite. NEWSPRING GREENVILLE!! I love hearing Alexa say it...I really need to get it on tape before the cuteness is gone.

Well, it's off to dinner for me...can't wait for some lettuce wraps!

No comments: