About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

**NEW** Etsy Items

This week after a little inspiration from my sister I made some new craft items that can be found in my Etsy shop. One of the challenges I face as the mother of a girl is hair bows. I typically just put Alexa's hair up in ponytails, but occasionally I use a barrette, and sometimes I have a hard time finding them. Enter my new craft...hair bow holders! These are so cute :)

This is the one Alexa picked for her room

I think this one is my fave...but I really like orange! :)