About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Are you a Tweet?

I don't know if you have heard of Twitter but if you haven't you definitely need to check it out. It's the latest way to keep up, without all the time and effort of a blog. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy blogging, but twitter is such an awesome way to find out what all of my friends are doing. The basic idea is short updates throughout the day when you have a chance. You answer one simple question...what are you doing? So, when you have something really funny happen, and no one is around to tell, you send out a tweet. Twitter is web based, but also works via text. You all know texting is my life line! :) So, if you are on twitter...leave me a comment w/ your username and I'll follow you. If you aren't on twitter...what are you waiting for??!! Hurry up and join, and then leave me a comment w/ your username. I'm @alchristopher and I'd love you know...what you are doing!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mullen said...

oh heavens no...I already try to keep up w/ more junk than I need too!! lol. Give lexabean hugs for me, how is the potty training going and did mom bring you lexa's "re-do" christmas gift?