About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I didn't know it started THIS early!

On Wednesday of this week when I took Alexa to school her teacher informed me there was a note in her cubby. I went over to investigate and I found an envelope addressed to her. Sure enough, it was a birthday party invite! I was excited...and surprised all at the same time. I had no idea that she would be invited to a party this early. Maybe that sounds funny, but so far the only birthday parties Alexa has been to were either family, or children of my friends. This is the first party for a child that is her friend through school.

Anna Kate or Anna "Cake" as Alexa calls her...turned 3 yesterday, and we went to her Hannah Montana party today. All of the kids seemed to have a good time, and Anna Kate was so cute dressed up as Hannah Montana. We started off by playing a game where eat child drew a card, and when one of the girls got Hannah Montana they got to dress up and take a picture with the birthday girl. Then AK's mom had a picture frame for each child with their name on it.

After that AK opened her presents, and then we had cupcakes, popcorn, and ice cream. Then the grand finale was a 3D Hannah Montana concert. All in all it was a great day, and Alexa really enjoyed it. Here are a few pictures of the event...they were so cute!

No comments: