About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2008

Today is the BIG day!!

At approximately 4:45pm I am getting my hair cut off! All of it!! I still don't know what I am going to do, but I am donating to Locks of Love, so it's all coming off. We measured last night and with my hair pulled back in a pony tail I have about 13 inches to spair, so I think I'm going to donate 10" so it's not too short. I am really excited...and a little nervous too! :) It's been so long since my hair was short I'm going to feel naked I'm sure. If you have any suggestions for what I should have done with my hair after it's cut let me know! It's time to come out of the closet lurkers! :) I can't wait!

No comments: