About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ear Update

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday...I guess it was a trip for my peace of mind. Her ears are fine, and the rash basically has to go away on it's own. He didn't think there was anything else wrong with her, or anything causing the rash...so now it's just wait and see. Thank you all for your prayers!

We had a great time at the Air Show last night, although they didn't get to do everything because of the rain. Alexa sat on Josh's shoulders out in the rain and just cheered every time the planes went by. They only flew one set of planes due to the visibility issues, but it was the set Josh designed the spark plugs for!! She was so cute! She even cheered when the fireworks were going on. I am so glad we got to go...and I can't wait for the next one because they will both be bigger and able to enjoy it more. Hopefully next time it won't rain!

Well, it's Friday, which is always one of my favorite days! We have a full weekend ahead...I hope you all have a good one!

No comments: