About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Catching!

LOOK who has joined the blog world now! I just love it when new people get a blog...it's such a fun way to keep up with everyone! I really enjoy reading everyone's blog and getting comments on mine! Now one of the lurkers has joined us! Welcome Brenda, we love you! :)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I never knew I was a "lurker" or even what a "lurker" was, so it's a good thing I'm not one anymore. Love you too:)

Autumn said...

HAHAHA!! It's ok, I was just teasing you anyway! Although, I'm glad you left me a comment! :)