About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Like Mother like Daughter!

Tonight I was wearing one of the new bracelets I made and Alexa kept talking about it. So, I told her if she was good I would make her one. Well, she was good as usual so while she was taking her bath I whipped together a bracelet for her on elastic. She was so excited! I know she is a little young...but it made her happy, and it's not like it cost much.


These were taken before her bath (obviously!) she wanted a cookie, so instead I gave her a cereal bar...she loved it! :)



YUMMY!! :)

She was pointing at Pop coming home from church...he was making faces at her from the door!

4 comments:

Inka said...

that´s so sweet. :)

Haley said...

Those bracelets are so cute!

Mimi said...

I wish I had a cereal bar right now....oh well....on to Subway!

Kristen =) said...

She is sooooo darn cute. Love the bracelets too!