About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Still no pictures :(

Sorry everyone...I know I said I would have some pictures to post, but my laptop at home is just not cooperating. It has power cord issues, so even though I have them downloaded onto the computer I can't get the computer to stay on long enough to get them posted. I've tried a couple of times, but the truth is when I get home after working all day and then going to school I just don't have the energy to fight with that thing!

I'll try again tonight...maybe we will get lucky!

In the meantime, here is one of our weekend pictures. Jodi sent this one to me, so it will have to do for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are those two adorable, or what??? i just loved this one!!