About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2007

It's all about perspective...

So, as I told you earlier, Lindsey has just opened her blog up to the public, and I have enjoyed reading some of her posts today. This is my favorite! It's a post from Feb '06 and among other things she is talking about finding out that I was pregnant and being parents. It's so funny to think about how much my life has changed, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so in love with Alexa it's not funny, she is such a blessing and I thank God for her daily. It's nice to go back and read things like that and remember how I felt back then, and realize just how much I have changed. For the better, at least I think. I'm not very good at the whole blogger thing, as far as online journaling goes, but I enjoy everyone being able to see pictures of Alexa and getting to know what is going on in our lives.

We are so truly blessed to live in the country we do, and I am so thankful that I have wonderful friends and family that God has blessed me with. Life is just wonderful! I hope you all have a great weekend.

Lou Lou, thank you for including us in your story, I hope when you get home we will get to be bigger entries in the journal we all call life!

No comments: