About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Almost forgot...

Here is the new scrapbook page I worked on last night at One Scrappy Chick great use of the cricut. I don't know how much you can tell from the picture, but I was super pleased with it. I started working on the birthday spread, but I didn't get it finished. It should be really cute...only time will tell. Maybe I will get to work on it some next weekend. Let me know what you think about this one! :)

I call it food fun...I cut out the letters and shapes with the cricut. Obviously you can't tell from the picture, but the letters are on cardboard so they stand out a bit...multicut is a wonderful cricut function, and it really does work! I also did some embossing on the tag where I did my journaling. I was very pleased with my first cricut effort! :) Can't wait to play with it again soon!

No comments: