About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Where is September?

We have 3 days left until our system freezes for a week, and then we have our first go live 2 days before my birthday. Happy birthday to me...um, NO! I am ready for my beach vaca in September...that's all I have to say! Just hope I make it that far!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Mullen said...

well, I guess I never thought I would have to answer this question for you...but, if you really need to know:
September falls after August on the Calendar and right before October. We usually call it the start of fall or "back to school" month.
Hope that helps ;)