About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry...

As you may have noticed I missed Favorite Friday this week...I have been so busy with work that I just didn't have time. I'm going in tomorrow after church to finish up a few last minute build items before we jump in feet first Monday morning for our go-live. I'm not nervous...honestly there is no point, either it works or it doesn't...either way we will figure it out. I'm going to be crazy busy again this week, so if I don't get a chance to blog again before next weekend, have a good one!

No comments: