About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Writing

I started this blog several years ago to keep a journal of sorts to look back on when Alexa got older.  Now that I've picked up writing again, it has morphed slightly into a combination of recipes, rants, reviews, and ramblings about my family.  Well, the ramblings and rants are about my family, I don't usually critique them in public or cook them.  At times I struggle to come up with topics to write on, as lots of what goes on in my mind is either boring or much too weird to share on any social media.  All of this to say, if you visit my blog one day and find me talking about cracks in the sidewalk, just bear with me...I'll eventually get it together and come up with something worth reading.  Truth be told, that might not be true either, but stick with me and maybe I'll give you something to laugh about.  After all, who couldn't use a good laugh?

No comments: