About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Another Year

At this time 6 years ago I was laying in a hospital bed, completely worn out from the days activities, holding my dear, sweet, 7lb 1oz baby girl in my arms.  I have never been so amazed, exhausted, and thankful as I was that day.  Here we are 6 years later and that thankfulness does not stop.  Alexa is truly a blessing in our lives, and although she is sassy, independent, and too much like me at times, I love her more than words could even describe.  I thank Jesus for her daily, and pray I allow him to teach me to be a better mother.  Happy birthday Alexa Lynn, mommy & daddy love you so much!

just minutes old
1st taste of cake
2 years old
she tried to eat the fondant princess on her cake
How a year changes things!
She still loves to put icing all over her face & not eat the cake
My birthday princess with her Barbie cake

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How we love that sweet baby girl! She is a precious gift from God....we are so thankful for her and that she's in our lives....love to you all!
Mimi and Pop