About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update

Well, we had a good weekend as always...not going to spend a lot of time talking about it though. We had everyone over for a nice cookout Saturday night for Father's Day...and got some cute pictures of the babies playing together. Then last night we got in the pool for the first time this year, and I have two precious videos of Alexa! I'll try to update later this week. Alexa spent her first night in her room Thursday of last week, and has been there every night since. It's been an adjustment, and we aren't through yet, but I think she likes it. I still don't have any pictures b/c I havent finished hanging everything yet. I'll try to work on that this week too!

Notice Alexa has one croc on...that does not belong to her! :)

Hey Walk Walk

Alexa sleeping in her new room, we are officially one week PACI FREE!!!!

Kickin her piggies!

Alexa and Mommy

Look at that sweet smile!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea - so cute! Hope we get to swim SOON!!!

Kristen =) said...

She is so cute.... I just want to kiss those legs...