About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday Adventures

I don't know about the rest of you moms out there, but I always want to have fun with Alexa on Saturday. Unfortunately, this would be one of my less creative areas. I don't always have great ideas for something to do on Saturday. So, I am asking the other mothers for some ideas. What do you do with your child(ren) on Saturday that you all really enjoy? Here are some ideas I have to share. Can't wait to see what you guys do!
  1. spend the day at the zoo (clearly this one works better when it's not 98 degrees outside)
  2. visit your local swimming pool...I am so glad we have ours to play in this summer!
  3. take a trip to the park...again, not when it's this hot!

...and that's about all I can come up with right now. Mainly because I want to see what you guys say, and because Alexa is taking her blocks out of the box we just talked about her putting them in. I'm not so sure we understand the concept of cleaning up yet! LOL!! Hope you all are having a great Saturday...hopefully I'll have some pictures of Alexa's room later. We are moving her in today!! YEAH!!!

No comments: