About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Weekend...

Wow, where did this week go? I have to admit time flies whether you are having fun or not, maybe more so if you are having fun...but even when I'm not the weekend is here before I know it. It's only Friday night and I already feel like our weekend is gone. As usual we are super busy...tomorrow morning we have a play date with Kristin and Ansley. Ansley is about 6 months younger than Alexa, and now that we live in Greenville we are closer so we can hang out some. I am really looking forward to seeing Kristin, and I can't wait to see how Alexa and Ansley interact since it has been almost a year since the last time they were together. We are meeting at Alexa's personal fave "chic-o-lay" LOL!

After lunch we are headed to Spartanburg for a birthday party at Pump It Up with one of Alexa's friends from school. Mia's mom and I work in the same office, and although Alexa and Mia aren't in the same classroom, they get to see each other on the playground and they took dance together this past year. It is sure to be lots of fun for the girls and the moms!

Then to round out our day we are going to Mimi and Pop's house to pay a visit to their pool. Nothing like an afternoon with the fam! NewSpring on Sunday wraps up our full weekend and we are headed back to Monday. Oh, did I mention I'm helping out with VBS at Mimi's church next week? So, not only is our weekend busy, but our week is even busier! Time flies :) and we are loving every minute of it!

No comments: