About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sunday in Pictures

Sunday after church we took advantage of the warm weather and headed to Jodi and Brad's house to hang out with the fam. We all had a great time, and the pics below will prove it! I really enjoyed being outside with the kids (wow seems strange not to call A&W the babies anymore!) and I can't wait to have more days like this in the future! This is such a fun age :) Thank you Jesus for friends, family, and all the blessings in our lives!


















2 comments:

Mrs. Mullen said...

Ugh...I left you a post and this stupid thing deleted it....AGAIN:

Its about time that you posted!! I miss you and lexabean. She grows WAY too fast!! Give her hugs for me and hopefully I can see you two SOON!

Jodi said...

this was too much fun - we have to do it again & soon! love you