About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2008

What I want for Christmas

I have really been struggling with Christmas gifts this year...both what to give, and what I want. I honestly don't have a clue what anyone around me wants or needs...and I think it's mostly because none of us need anything. Lots of people I know are asking for donations to their favorite charity, and that is such a wonderful thing. Why not give to those less fortunate than ourselves when we really don't need anything right??!! Absolutely. So, if you have me on your Christmas list for this year, please make a donation in my honor to one of the following.

NewSpring Church - this is a cause I am very passionate about. I love my church, and the work that we are doing is amazing. I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church where God is working in a big way!

World Vision - this is another cause I believe in. You can do amazing things with just a little bit of money because of the options they offer. You can give a smaller gift, or you can put your money in the pot for a larger gift. They are also doing great things through this organization.

Having said that...and I meant every word! I have found something I want...notice I said want, and not need! This is SO SO SO cool! I think it would be awesome to have on my desk at work. 5 Minutes for Mom is giving one away every day for 12 days thanks to Dirt Devil, and you can enter separately for each one! I will definitely be entering every day in hopes that I win one...I would suggest you head that way as well and put in your own entry form! Good luck!

Oh, and there is another new post below, check it out. Pictures later this week, I PROMISE! :)

No comments: