About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's Beginning...

...to look a lot like Christmas! Honestly, not really around our house...too many other important things to do other than decorate. Hopefully we will get some work done on that this weekend. I am off tomorrow so that should help. We still haven't figured out where the tree is going because Alexa's kitchen pretty much takes up the entire area behind the couch, and that is where it has been for the past several years! I am definitely in the Christmas spirit though, and I am really looking forward to having a few days off with my sweet girl!

I am taking my 2nd of 4 exams tonight, and then I will take the other 2 tomorrow. Then I am going to an engagement party for one of the girls in my home group, and I can't wait. I don't know if I have mentioned my home group on here or not, but I am really enjoying it. We are having a great time getting to know each other while we grow deeper in our relationship with God. What more can you ask for??!! I have always wanted a group of Christian girlfriends that I could hang out with...not that I don't have Christian friends, but not just a group of girls that all hang out together. This has truly been an answered prayer for me.


Here is Alexa in the most precious Christmas tee Jodi and I designed for her. I am really pleased with the way it turned out. If you can't tell from the picture, it's an ornament with her initial in the middle, and it has vinyl over the top and little snowflakes floating around inside. Too cute! Don't you just love her expression...after she takes a picture now she will say 'oh that's a good one' or 'that's a good smile mommy'. It is the cutest thing! Love my little Diva Princess :)

1 comment:

Eli's Lids said...

Found your blog while clicking around.
Love the shirt!
http://elislids.blogspot.com