About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Great way to Give!

I was reading here today and I couldn't help but to click on over and donate. I am such a shoe fanatic I can't imagine going a day without a cute pair of shoes, much less any shoes at all! I am so blessed to be able to give to others, and I hope in the future I will be able to give even more. So, take a few minutes and head on over to soles4souls and donate...I mean really, I know all of us have $5 we can spare to give the gift of shoes to another person. We are all so blessed, isn't it time we bless someone else?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

thanks for sharing - I just love that you can really help people with not much $$!