About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

Orientation

What a wonderful day it was...LOL! Seriously though, I'm glad to have a good job, and to be a Regional employee again. I've heard all of this stuff before though, so it's a bit boring. Oh well! Only half a day tomorrow and then I'll start tomorrow afternoon at PBS.

Tonight after we got home I was on the phone with Jodi if you read her blog post from yesterday...specifically the first sentence, you'll know why I had to call her. Anyway, Alexa came running into the den and came up to me and I said "hey monkey" and she said "hey monkey" or something similar to that! LOL...it was so funny, even Jodi heard it! I love that little girl.

Mimi and Pop come back on Wednesday...I'm sure they will have lots of stories to tell. Alexa got her second postcard today...so beautiful! Well, have a good week!

No comments: