About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2008

Camera questions...

Ok, so it's obvious I am in need of a camera. I have really been hopeful that mine would turn up, but it just hasn't. So, I'm wondering if any of you have camera recommendations for me. Let me know what you have, and why you like it. I want something small, and easy to use! I would love an SLR, but I'm not willing to spend that kind of money at this point in my life. Can't wait to hear what you guys have to say!

4 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

buy a photobooth! :]

Autumn said...

You are a hot mess! :)

Leigh-Ann said...

(checkmark) True

Meredith said...

I love my Canon powershot and will probably by another, just a more "souped up" version, when we have kiddies.