About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I love about Alexa!

  1. Her sweet little giggle!
  2. Her curly hair (even though I hate mine!)
  3. The way she says "uh oh" sometimes for no reason :)
  4. Her feet
  5. The way she greets me at the door when I come home from school
  6. How she kicks her feet when I pick her up after nap time because she is excited to see me
  7. Her silly expressions
  8. That her mouth is open in most of her pictures
  9. Her shoe fetish...she comes by it honestly
  10. Her slobbery kisses
  11. Her super sweet hugs
  12. The way she claps for herself when she does something good! :)
  13. Everything about her...I love it all!

Happy Thursday everyone...I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: