About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I got my GOODIES!!

I just got my package from Meredith, and I am so excited!! I am currently planning an outfit for tomorrow that will showcase my newest accessory. Here are some pics of my new goods. Thanks Mere!


My super cute journal that I can't wait to use!

This picture certainly doesn't do this necklace justice, but I couldn't get a better one. I can't wait to wear it tomorrow!! What are the chances of me talkng Meredith into making my necklace into a set? Once October is over I might be able to budget that for November! :) She also sent me some great scrapbooking extras...which I'm super excited about because I have made the commitment not to spend any extra money in October in an effort to jump start my get out of debt plan.

This is a totally random picture of Alexa showing off her newest trick! She has learned to climb into her rocking chair. Tonight she actually sat down the right way.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Hey Autumn,
I bought those beads on sale a long time ago, so I don't think they have any left for me to make earrings. I will check, though! I had wanted to make a bracelet to go with it, but the lady at the shop told me that the big, ceramic bead would easily break if you hit your wrist on a hard surface - so I didn't want to risk it.
I'm glad you like everything! :)