About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What are you waiting for?

Do you ever have one of those situations when you want to yell at someone "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!" I seem to have more than my fair share lately, and to be perfectly honest I think it is God reminding me (once again) that I need to calm down and wait on his time. I don't like being patient, I don't like waiting, I don't like not knowing the answer or when something is going to happen. Just one more thing on a long list that God is working on. Makes me wonder if part of the reason I'm waiting is because I am not patient and content with him.

Philippians 4:11 says Not that I am speaking from want for I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstance.

That is my desire. Contentment in my Lord Jesus Christ and nothing else. Learning more and more each day to depend completely on him and not worry about what is coming next or more importantly when it is coming. I know God is in control and ultimately I'm not and that is all that matters.

No comments: