About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Walker Buddy!

We love birthdays around here, and it is so much fun to have them close in age. I guess you couldn't get much closer than they are, and I love seeing their love for each other grow. I truly hope they are always as close as they are now. We have had a great 3 years, and I can't wait for the days ahead!! Walker, you have gotten so big, I can't believe you and Alexa are 3 now...time flies when you're having fun!!

1 comment:

jodi @ back40life said...

you know it's sad when you haven't even done a birthday post for your own child...where does the time go? sweet pics! love you