About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 2009

What a busy weekend! We had the best time at Jodi's on Saturday...most of our family was there, and that makes it even better. A&W had a good time playing with Luke and David, and I think Luke and David enjoyed being the older cousins :) I have some really cute pictures of all of them, but I don't have my cord with me, so those will have to wait until later.

Mama made the most adorable outfits for A&W...she also made one for baby C, but unfortunately we didn't do a good job of thinking through our measurements, so it didn't quite fit...and we were not about to force it! Definitely going to try that one again b/c it was really cute. After lunch, dessert, and Easter egg hunting, we headed to NewSpring for what may very well be the best service EVER! Just a few stats...between the 3 campuses we had over 15,000 people for all of our Easter services, which is a NewSpring record...then the GVL campus had over 3000 which is a record for us as well. That is truly incredible when you consider that our campus has not even been open a year and we have almost doubled the number from our first Sunday! There were over 800 viewing the service live on the web campus, and the most exciting stat...the last count I saw was between 325 and 350 people gave their lives to Jesus!!! Isn't that what Easter is all about?

God is doing some amazing things through NewSpring, and I am ever in awe that He allows me to be a part of it! So thankful for a church that is committed to reaching the world for Jesus!

I'll try to get some pictures up in the next day or so...my home group is going to dinner tonight to hang out and meet some new people so I don't know if I'll have time after that, but I promise before the week is over I will!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend, and I would love to hear about your experiences! Have a great week!

No comments: