About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2007

New scrapbook pages...

Ok, just a quick post to get these on here so Lindsey can see them...I really should be in bed. I had so much fun at One Scrappy Chick tonight working on them. Let me know what you think!


This is the Mimi and Pop spread...so cute!

And then this is a double page that is the Mommy & Me spread...isn't that sweet. I know you can't tell, but below the picture in the middle the orange dots on the black flowers spell out her name...cute huh?? I wish I had been able to get more done...but I was there until almost 12, so I had to leave it at this for tonight. Maybe some more progress tomorrow.

No comments: