About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Time Flies!

Honestly, where does it go?  I hopped over to my blog today to look back at a couple of things and couldn't believe how long it has been since I've written.  Sad, just sad.  So much has changed since the last time I was on here...for starters, I am staring down my due date!  Literally, it is 3 weeks from tomorrow and I can't wait for our sweet baby to be here.

We've chosen to be surprised with the gender of our child, so anticipation is just about to drive us all wild!  But either way, in just a few weeks we will have a new sweet bundle of joy and will all be acclimating to life with a baby.  Here are a few of our favorite pictures from our recent maternity session with our good friend Stefanie.  She and her husband own SBChilds Photography, and have done an incredible job of capturing this exciting time for us.  I can't wait for them to do our newborn pictures in just a few weeks!

Hmm...seems like I had a few other things to share, but they escape me at the moment.  Some on purpose as I'm not quite ready to share, and others because well, I'm pregnant and my mind doesn't hold things long!  Happy 4th of July all!








No comments: