About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm back...

Ok, this post is going to be super short, but I really don't have much time right now. I just wanted to drop by and say that I'm back and thinking I will try to (once a week maybe) update what is going on in our lives. So much has changed in the past year since I gave up blogging, and I have to admit there are certainly stories I wish I had captured on here. I hope to update later...not sure if it will be today...and tell you what's been going on in our lives!

The most exciting part? Today I am buying a house...closing in less than 3 hours and I am so excited! Pictures later?! Maybe!

No comments: