About Me

My photo
Wife to Adam, mommy to Alexa & Adlee Grace, Christ follower, owner at NewSpring Church, lover of Clemson football, and all things monogrammed. Looking for ways to simplify, serve, and teach my girls what life is all about.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

That's All

I don't really know why I started this blog...I guess I could go back to the beginning and read what I wrote then. Ok, so I did that, and if you would like to go here...I started the blog right before Alexa's first birthday. She is 3 now, and my life is a constant swirl of busy. I wouldn't trade it, and God has blessed us beyond measure in these past 3 years! I have gone through different blogging phases over the course of this blog, and right now I feel like it is time to take a formal break. I say formal because my last post was on the 15th so I've really been breaking for a while now.

I am not sure when I will return, if I ever do, but for now I am signing off. Maybe one day I will have more time, or maybe I will decide this is how I want to use it, or maybe neither of those matter b/c I will have found something new to do, but truthfully regardless you probably won't miss me much anyway! :) Goodbye blogland

5 comments:

Mrs. Mullen said...

I've gone through those little spurts too, so I know what you mean about wanting to take a break :-) I started my blog back before Alexa was even born, as a matter of fact my first or second post was about how I had just found out you were preggo. At times I consider not blogging, I'm horrible at uploading pics anyway...and face it, what good is a blog w/out pics, lol....BUT then I get a wild hair and think "HEY! I want to record this thought and share it!" and I end up w/ another post :-) Lately I've been trying to upload pictures more, so I'll have those to look back on. I do like to go back and read old posts...it's kind of like a diary/journal. Even if you don't post, try and come back from time to time w/ pics, I like seeing bean pictures!!! <3 U!!

Jackie said...

you will be missed by me.

Mimi said...

I'll miss the blogs but I'm glad you and Alexa will still be around :)
Love you!

Inka said...

i´ll miss you, so i hope we still see around. :)

jodi @ back40life said...

time does seem to be sparser and sparser these days...so much to do and so little time...as evidenced by my blog too! LOL

love you!